Monday, February 4, 2008

Catching Up

I haven't posted in a while because I wanted to put up some pictures of Laura's homecoming ceremony. They are on another computer and I am still trying. Laura will be 16 in a couple of days and she is very excited. She went with Allie and a couple of friends to see a 3D movie of "Hannah Montana" in KC and they had a good girls night out. The next night they stayed with the same girls at their house. It was a fun weekend for them.
Sue has been recovering from Pneumonia and is back at work today. She is still pretty tired by the end of the day. I am in prayer about new responsibilities in ministry and would welcome any prayers for guidance and direction. I want to serve exactly where God wants me and want to avoid the temptation to take my own path. I will get pictures and or videos posted as soon as I can. Hope everyone is staying warm. We are in for a couple more days of ice and snow.
See ya soon,
Kyle

No comments: